Cloudscape Brazil 2018 is calling for position papers from industry, academia and policy representatives from Europe and Brazil. Submiting a position paper gives the author(s) excellent visibility both at the event, where all accepted papers will be invited to present in a dedicated session on 26th July, at WCN event. Plus, all position papers will be published in ATMOSPHERE website.
Choose 1 topic from our list below and share your thoughts about the topic you chose (in english - 750 words maximum)!
Please note that the deadline for submission is
13 July, 23:59 UTC!
NEW DEADLINE: 19 July 23:59 UTC
Be part of our working agenda, submit your position paper below
TOPICS FOR CLOUDSCAPE BRAZIL 2018 POSITION PAPERS
- Digitizing Industry: Industrial Innovation thanks to IoT, Big Data, 5G and Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Skills: Advanced digital skills towards European and Brazilian socio-economic progress and leadership
- Support European/Brazilian SMEs in becoming competitive and exploiting the potential of international markets
- Artificial Intelligence: unlocking the development of Cloud Computing, High Performance Computing and related technologies.
- Blockchain: an emerging technology to increase trust and allow collaborative models and cross border services
- International Partnerships: which topics Europe and Brazil shall join forces revolutionize transatlantic economy.
- High Performance Computing: HPC in Europe and Brazil to bring benefits to society in many areas from health care and renewable energy to car safety and cybersecurity.
- Regulation for Trust in Digital Environments: regulations/frameworks and international cooperation between authorities and industry to ensure users’ protection and support digital economy safe development
- Future Digital Economy: future scenarios and potential challenges on how Digital Economy will evolve till 2030.
- EU-Brazil Common Standards: to establish common standards for data collection, data protection, reliable system communication and integration, security and privacy management is still needed to facilitate further collaboration between Europe and Brazil program managers, researchers, and industries.
POSITION PAPER FORM