Cloudscape Brazil 2019 is calling for position papers from industry, academia and policy representatives from Europe and Brazil. Submiting a position paper gives the author(s) excellent visibility both at the event, where all accepted papers will be invited to present in a dedicated session on 16th July, at WCN event. Plus, all position papers will be published in ATMOSPHERE website.
Choose 1 topic from our list below and share your thoughts about the topic you chose (in english - 750 words maximum)!
Position Paper submission deadline is 5 July 2019 23:59 UTC
Position Paper submission deadline is 8 July 2019 23:59 UTC
Be part of our working agenda, submit your position paper below
TOPICS FOR CLOUDSCAPE BRAZIL 2019 POSITION PAPERS
- Cloud Computing: a generator for the next wave of technologies & shapes innovative IT developments
- Artificial Intelligence: unlocking the development of Cloud Computing, High Performance Computing and related technologies.
- Internet of Things: a technology that boosts digital market growth & creation
- Cybersecurity: a digital asset & partner for market growth across business sectors and across continents
- Edge Computing: a disrupting technology turning massive amounts of data into actionable intelligence for business insights
- Digitizing Industry: Industrial Innovation thanks to IoT, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Edge Computing, cybersecurity and related technologies, to face challenges for future digital economies.
- Business value of Big Data: how to capture value from data to drive better business outcomes
- FAIR Data Economy: how FAIR data can help Europe & Brazil on creating a world-leading data economy.
- Science as Business leadership: How to transform leadership in research into leadership in innovation and entrepreneurship
- International Partnerships: which topics Europe and Brazil shall join forces revolutionize transatlantic economy.
- Common EU-BR Regulation for Trust in Digital Environments: regulations/frameworks and international cooperation between authorities and industry to ensure users’ protection and support digital economy safe development
POSITION PAPER FORM